Friday, March 23, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

This is some of the greatest stuff I've found. I've never been too keen on substitute sugar products, but this one taste GREAT & is inexpensive! I've seen other brand that are SUPER high! This one taste like ACTUAL sugar & isn't bad for you. My family that comes to our house usually drinks coffee & has sugar in it, and one day I put Truvia in it instead of actual sugar & they couldn't tell a thing was different they even mentioned it tasted REALLY good. I later on told them it was Truvia & gave them some to take home. They all really loved it! 

I received this sample size of Truvia from Influenster.com with their VoxBox program.

To buy Truvia visit your local supermarket or grocery store or go online to www.truvia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment