Friday, March 23, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor

I'm absolutely in love with this razor! I've got the best of both world, the soap I love & the razor brand all in one!! I've been so sad these past few days because the refills for it is currently not available in stores so I'm definitely going to be one of the first ones purchasing it because I LOVE IT!! I don't even have to lather! I can just get my leg and the razor wet & shave right away NO SHAVE CREAM!!! I task that normally would have taken 5 minutes can now take 1-2 & I get a closer shave! It has 5 blades & is very very flexible & the head pivots, so it fits every curve especially around the knee's and ankles! The olay bars that surround the blades is what I think it best around this razor! It moisturizers your skin & leaves it glowing from the glycerin!! They have skin enhancing products in them that are found in Olay products & it has petroleum to help LOCK in the moisture! I'm a clutz so when I held this razor in the shower and didn't drop it I knew I was in love! lol the handle is no slip so I'm pretty sure every girl can love that!  It's amazing AHH I love this lol have I mentioned that? I would recommend this to any girl that shaves!

Venus & Olay razors will be available starting March 15,2012 & will be sold in food, drug, convenient & mass merchandise stores.
A refillable Venus and Olay with 1 replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.00-$10.99. Packages of 3 replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99-$19.49


I received this from Influenster.com through their VoxBox Program!


No comments:

Post a Comment